It’s been a long and winding road. Peruse this page to gain a better understanding of many decades of projects.
What I Do
Manage and Plan
Technology is constantly changing. It’s important to manage your current assets as well as strategically plan for the future.
You need an online strategy. I can help with defining your target audience so you can maximize your online marketing efforts.
Depending on the size of your company I will help you plan out your network infrastructure and offer a solid solution for growth.
Phillips Family Medicine
2005 to Present – Chief Technology Officer – Eatonton, GA
- Install and maintain all computer equipment.
- Perform all accounting and business functions.
- Successfully began and currently manage a thriving Family Healthcare office.
Farmers & Merchants Bank
2015 to 2017 – IT Officer – Eatonton, GA
- Provide support for local, wide, wireless, Internet, telephone networks for 8 locations.
- Network design, installation, upgrades and maintenance.
- Assist in attaining established operational and financial goals of FMB.
2002 to Present – Technology Coordinator / Coach – Eatonton, GA
- Install and maintain all computer equipment; plan all future upgrades.
- Designed and built campus wide network from the ground up.
- Teach HS computer classes; coach boys and girls Cross Country teams.
2009 – 2014 – Owner / Guru – Eatonton, GA
- Created a company to assist SOHOs and small businesses with tech needs.
- Design and maintain websites for home and office customers.
- Network design, installation and maintenance.
Anderson Disctrict 5
2000 to 2002 – Computer Technician – Anderson, SC
Anderson area med center
1999 to 2000 – Assistant Network Manager – Anderson, SC
savannah college of Art & Design
1997 to 1999 – Desktop Support Specialist – Savannah, GA
1994 to 1997 – Network Analyst – Atlanta, GA
After graduation from UGA my next stop was the Big City! I moved to Atlanta and accepted a job at SunTrust.